To start your own business, you do not need to hire a large staff, because that is unprofitable and inefficient. It would be more rational to entrust your accounting to a third party organisation that will take care of all the issues and solve problems. Our company BBCTallinn has been operating on the financial market in Estonia for more than 7 years. During this time we have gained experience in customer service. Accounting outsourcing is a great solution for small businesses, saving owners time and money. Nowadays, many market-leading companies also use accounting outsourcing to improve their business results.
Advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing bookkeeping
Every entrepreneur wants to improve their business and take it to the next level. To do so, it is worthwhile to use advanced technologies that deliver better results. You should consider all the advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing accounting and decide if it is suitable for your business. The advantages include:
- all accounting is done not by one person, but by a whole team of professionals, i.e. accountants, tax advisors, lawyers and other employees;
- each employee undergoes certification and quality selection, our company is careful to hire only qualified employees;
- accounting and its quality is controlled by an accounting firm;
- any penalties and fines imposed due to the fault of accountants are borne by the outsourcing company;
- the main advantage of outsourcing accounting is that it is possible to focus on more global and serious business issues.
- While outsourcing has many advantages, it also has some disadvantages. The main disadvantage is that the head of the company cannot call the accountant to the office to solve the problem. All the accounting is done remotely.
- Therefore, outsourcing accounting is suitable for a company that is ready to evolve. Any change for the company will not be easy as it is a change, but outsourcing will help the company to be more progressive in the future.
Outsourcing accounting to BBCTallinn
Our reliable accounting company will find an individual approach to each client, we are ready to cooperate and find the best people for our clients. Briefly about the company:
- Employees. Each employee is a professional in his field, each of them works for us on a permanent basis.
- Professional experience. Our company has been operating on the accounting market for 7 years. During this time we have gained experience in working with various companies and clients.
- Quality. In addition to the accountants, there is a chief accountant who supervises all reporting. Documents are submitted only after verification.
- Law. Our company takes the anti-money laundering law seriously. We have a special department that monitors client transactions to protect the client and ourselves.
- Client’s fields of activity. We work with many industries, such as: trade, manufacturing, logistics, education, IT, cryptocurrency and others.
- Price of the service. We have developed a universal formula for calculating the cost of our services, which depends on two variables: the document flow and the number of employees.
The minimum price for our services starts at 200 euros + 20% VAT, which is basically the cost for a start-up company with no more than 1 employee and about 20 documents per month. If an inactive company works with us that needs a minimum number of documents such as an annual report, then the cost starts from 100 euros + 20% VAT. We fully comply with current legislation, we work completely transparent.
BBCTallinn is ready to provide the best staff for its clients. More detailed information can be found in the accounting services section.