How remote accounting works
In our experience, accounting is the most troublesome part of running a business in Estonia. Therefore, over the years we have worked out a simple and safe procedure for accounting services, which takes as little energy and time as possible. The client’s participation in the process is limited to two actions:
Delivery of primary documentation from the client
- Bank Statements
- Invoices and agreements
- Information on the employees
Delivery of our report to the client
- On one page
- Detailed report
- Full monthly recognition
The level of the report informativity is determined by client
Benefits of remote accounting with BBCTallinn
Thanks to our experience in accounting of companies in Estonia and the use of modern technologies, our company is one of the market leaders providing accounting services in Tallinn for both local and foreign clients. The main advantages of accounting with BBCTallinn are:
- Use of cloud service for accounting ensures access to all accounting records via the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Complete range of accounting services in Estonia, from salary calculation to submission of documents to the relevant authorities
- Accounting consulting – our specialists are always ready to answer clients’ questions and provide professional advice
- Insurance of our responsibility in case of an error up to the amount of 50,000 EUR
- Preparation of necessary documents and full support in case of tax audit
The cost of bookkeeping services in Estonia
The cost of starting a business in Estonia depends on a number of factors. For example: the form of incorporation, the number of founders and directors, the registered capital and the place where the documents are signed. The price of a ready-made company depends entirely on the age of the planned company. To receive more information and a concrete offer, contact us.
In addition to services related to the establishment of a company in Estonia, BBCTallinn also offers comprehensive support for business services:
- Accounting for cryptocurrency company, read more
- Company formation in Estonia, read more
- Rent of a virtual office, read more
- Legal advice, read more
- Cryptocurrency license, read more
Please contact our specialists for more details on services related to establishing and supporting businesses in Estonia.
Submission of the annual report
The cost of filing the annual report, tax return and attachments is the average monthly cost of accounting services.